Friday, August 27, 2010

my creative space (better late than never)

my creative space

This week I have been continuing on with my cross-stitching and enjoying the whole process.  It's really taking shape now and I'll be sad when it's finished.  It's such a great TV watching activity and (unlike quilting) is not very messy, and doesn't take up a lot of space.

I have alsp started sewing together my quilt top finally, only to discover that I had put a piece in the wrong way around!  Grrr!  So I've unpicked it all and now get to start again.  Ah, the joys of sewing!

Otherwise I'm busy getting organised for my Dad's birthday weekend, and have lots of printing and ironing to do this weekend to get these shirts ready!  Phew!

Check out some more creative spaces here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails