Tuesday, August 17, 2010

like a headless chicken



I have so many things on my 'to do' list at the moment.  I have fabric and other notions covering every spare space of my house.  Plus I am in the midst of organising our trip to Italy AND my Dad's birthday weekend in September.  Oh, and then there's all that boring housework stuff.  Sheesh!

But at the end of an office-bound day, I just don't have any energy to do anything.  I hate it.  Why is it that sitting still and staring at a computer is so exhausting?  All it makes me want to do is sit in front of the TV all night.  It's a never ending cycle of laziness.

But...I'm determined to get my craft on over the next few days, and sew my way through the weekend!  It's my mid week resolution (inspired by a lunch time trip to Spotlight - oops!)


P.S  If you're feeling extra nice today, please vote for me (and my kitties) over here.  Thank you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails