Thursday, June 24, 2010

my creative space

...has been pretty quiet this week.


But I did finish another crochet facecloth - this time with a shell edging.  I like it better than my first one, so that's something.  I think they'll make nice presents too.  They are wonderfully soft and nice and light.


I will be starting work on The Versatile Wrap skirt just as soon as I can be bothered drawing up the pattern and cutting out the fabric.  I really hate cutting out fabric.  I will be using these beautiful fabrics for this one.

Check out Kootoyoo for some more creative spaces!


2 comments:

  1. its ages until summer for us southerners!!! Take your sweet time and enjoy the process!!! those cotton washcloths look great... I really want to make some for christams presents... you're inspiring me to get started!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A crochet face cloth - what a great idea, I might have to have a go at one, lovely colours too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails