Thursday, June 3, 2010

It's a Champagne life!


I'm having one of those weeks where everything seems...well...a little bit shit.  I started the week with a visit to the dentist, so that should just say it all really.  I've gotten myself into a grumpy little huff and have stomped around feeling all sorry for myself.  Well, I'm done with that now!

I've been reading things like this, and thinking about this tragic story and I've realised that I really have nothing to complain about.

So, with that in mind, here's a few reasons why my week is actually amazing (and not shit at all):

  1. I'm going to see the amazing Paul Kelly on Saturday night - hooray!
  2. Yoga classes have started up this week after a week off.  I really missed it.
  3. Glee is on tv tonight
  4. Good Food and Wine Show is on Sunday and we have free tickets
  5. According to today's "Work Health Check" my cholesterol and blood glucose levels are really good, which means a low chance of diabetes for me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails