Tuesday, June 22, 2010

a midweek crisis


Uploaded on January 13, 2010


I am having one of those days where everything seems a little pointless.  Or boring, to be more exact.  I would much rather be sewing or crocheting or knitting or dancing or singing or yoga-ing or writing...anything rather than sitting in a poorly ventilated office staring at a computer screen for eight hours.  I am feeling a little teenage in my desire to shout out, "what's the point?!"

Of course I know what the point is.  I'm trying to swing some Yogic perspective and tell myself that it's my Dharma.  I'm dreaming about a holiday and I know that this is how I get to have one.  I know.  I know.   Yet I still feel like throwing a tantie today.  I.  just.  don't.  wanna.

My one major dream has always been to become a writer.  Not an office dweller.  I am not a writer now but I still think I could be one.

Can't I?

P.S  I don't think my life is halfway through, by the way!  Hopefully more like quarter way through :)

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails