Tuesday, September 7, 2010

the weekend that was

DSCN1090

We had the most wonderful long weekend (and then some) in sunny Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast with our friends and family.  It was so great to see the amazing Brisbane crew again, and to see some sun!  I swear I looked like a drunk person for the first few days as I happily lapped up the sun and exclaimed, "look, I'm not wearing a jacket!" at every chance I got.  It was glorious!  

After our short stint in Brisvegas we headed up to the coast to spend a long weekend with my whole family to celebrate my Dad's birthday.  We stayed in a stunning house and had an incredible time.  The weekend was filled with swimming, drinking, eating, laughing, card games, golf and happiness.  Dad definitely had a great birthday, and we all enjoyed getting to celebrate it with him.

So now we're back in Melbourne town.  Back to work.  Back to the not-so-warm days.  The countdown for Italy now begins in earnest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails