Friday, September 17, 2010

some things i love

Today I thought I might share a couple of eco products that I absolutely adore.  I have become incredibly passionate about finding sustainable and environmentally friendly options for my life.  Sometimes this is very difficult.  Sometimes (as is the case with these two products) I just happen upon them. *insert joy here*

image from Burt's Bees

First up is this gorgeous lip shimmer by Burt's Bees.  I must admit to not being a very big fan of the Bees Wax lip balm, but the lip shimmer is AWESOME!  There is a whole range of shades to choose from, it is very moisturising, it is not at all sticky and it tastes a little minty.  It gives your lips a lovely lipstick shade without having to apply lipstick and then a lip balm as well.  Plus the tubes are quite thin and small so they easily fit into pocket/purse/handbag for easy use.  I adore adore adore these!  I have 2 different shades on the go at the moment.  And, for the record, my favourite shade is peony :) Get them here.


image from Keep Cup

Next is the super awesome Keep Cup.  I have had my cup for a few years now but it's nice to see the concept is catching on.  If you're like me and have a take away coffee every day, you really do need one of these beauties.  They come in an amazing range of colours and come in universally accepted standard sizes - so they won't upset your barista  :)  They are a great way to replace disposable cups and are really nice to drink out of.  Get one here.  

Do you have some favourite eco products too?  Please share them with me.

A very happy weekend to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails