Tuesday, January 4, 2011

hello 2011

IMG_2068

Hello blog land!  I haven't been around lately, and my Google Reader overfloweth.  But I am back to it now!  I hope you all had a lovely holiday period celebrating with your friends and family.  I have to say that I had the most brilliant couple of weeks visiting my family.  There was lots of swimming, eating, drinking and laughing.  Oh, and a couple of days of camping as well which was just fantastic.  There's nothing better than leaving the electronics behind and just lapping up some nature.  We swam in the river and toasted marshmallows.  Much fun!

I'm also lucky enough to have another week off before I have to head back to work.  So this week is all about cooking, reading and sewing.

Stayed tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails