Thursday, December 2, 2010

my creative space

I am in the final throes of Christmas present making and keeping my fingers well and truly crossed that I have left myself enough time.  Why did I choose projects that require so much hand sewing?!  Why?!

This is the almost completed table runner  and you can see my almost completed quilt in the background there too.  At the moment I am handstitching the binding on both projects. I tell you what, I am a slip stitching queen!  I still need to make the making napkins and then I believe I am done.  Phew!

my creative space

I can't wait to start making some things for me again!

Happy Christmas crafting everyone, and be sure to visit kootoyoo for plenty of creative inspiration!

2 comments:

  1. keep up that slip stitching! you are doing well to have so much done this far from Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi jodie, back again (so soon?). i have decided to follow you as a fellow sewer! feel free to come and see me sometime and have a browse too. i look forward to seeing what you are going to be doing in the future.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails