Monday, May 10, 2010

Long time no post

Ok, so it's been a while between posts.  I won't bore you with excuses, but I am back!

I am back and I am happy to report that I have finished my first ever quilt.  *insert joy here*

Thanks to an amazing quilt-a-long guide at i have to say... i have now FINISHED a quilt that I absolutely adore.  I can't praise Randi and her quilt-a-long instructions enough because I definitely wouldn't have been able to do it without them.  You should check her blog out - it's awesome!

Here is a very bad picture of my quilt taken with my iphone (apologies):


So as you can see, even though I have been very bad at blogging this year, I have been crossing some things off my 'to do' list - yay me!

Expect to see more of me from now on...

Oh, and a gigantic thank you to everyone who has commented on my neglected blog so far.  You are all lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails