Friday, October 29, 2010

here comes the sun

IMG_0562
A vegetable patch and garden at a winery in Chianti we visited

It is GLORIOUSLY sunny in Melbourne today and it is making me feel very happy (even though I am stuck indoors and cannot fully enjoy it).  I love the sun.  I have missed the sun!  It is the promise of Summer to come.  It makes me think about the beach, the smell of sunscreen, naked legs, fresh salads, iced tea and Christmas!  Yes, Christmas is coming!  It makes me happy to know that soon enough I will be relaxing with my family and swimming and exchanging presents and singing carols.  Doesn't that make you happy too?

I'm just going to pretend that this glorious Melbourne weather is going to continue all weekend long (and not turn to torrential rain and cold temperatures as has been forecast).  The weatherman can be wrong, right?

1 comment:

  1. I liked this post!!!!! Very cool and exactly how I feel! i didn't realise how much I had missed the sun until it came back.....
    I'd love to see the inner workings on your bokashi system! I have a compost bin but it is full right now and aquired a few rats... Raymond killed them all though, with his five teeth, and I'm about to spread the compost and start again, but would love a different way!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails