Monday, August 1, 2011

The reason I've been MIA...

Baby

...is because I am almost 14 weeks pregnant.  Hooray!

So I have been feeling very tired and uninspired to craft / blog for the past couple of months.  I'm hoping I get some energy and inspiration back soon because I am really looking forward to crafting up some baby things.

And to answer the questions that everybody asks:

1.  I am due on Feb 1
2.  I haven't had much morning sickness at all - lucky me!
3.  Yes, we are going to find out the gender of the baby at the next scan

Hope everyone is doing well and I'll try and not be a stranger :)

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Best of luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Jodie! Wonderful news! No wonder you have been tired and feeling unbloggy..great that you haven't had morning sickness..the sight or smell of onions used to totally undo me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's wonderful news, congratulations! we're due within a week or two of each other :D
    i hope the rest of the pregnancy goes very smoothly, and you enjoy every bit of it.
    x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails