Thursday, May 5, 2011

my creative space

...has been a bit lacking lately.

IMG_2878

I've had a major urge to knit but haven't had any real time to dedicate to it.  My focus for now is finishing off the quilt for my sister's 21st at the end of the month.  The quilt is keeping me warm at nights as I hand sew the binding.  As much as it's a tedious job, I actually find it quite relaxing - just the repetition and the feeling that I am getting close to being finished.

Check our some more creative spaces over here

3 comments:

  1. The quilt looks really beautiful! I'd love to see another picture when it's finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think everyone has been in the same boat lately. Things have been quiet all over. I would have loved to have seen a pic of the whole quilt. Do you find it hard to give them away? I certainly do. I have to cuddle them awhile before they go to their new homes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the anticipation of a project getting close to the finish..it really propels me on! Winter is a great time to get on with knitting and crochet being cold and needing something cosy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails